Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas wont be like this forever...

PSH, i wish this was my christmas tree, but this year, we don't have one. With us moving all the time we just don't have a place to store all our christmas decor. This year I so don't want to take Christmas for granted. We will be across the country for quite a few christmases to come. I am so excited to just "LAY LOW" this christmas and surround ourselves with those who mean the world to us...FAMILY! Who knows, This might even be our last "Cold" or "snowy" Christmas. Baby were gonna be livin in Florida and anything that would give us a "COLD" or "white christmas" is the cold ocean or the white sandy beaches. Don't get me wrong, I have dreamed of a christmas like this for my entire life so I am pretty stoked. I am just sad that its going to be completely different from here on out.

1 comment: