Monday, March 25, 2013

Change my groove



Ok I have no idea how to change the size of these pictures.  So just enjoy!


Our lives have been super busy but I have yet to leave my house.  Last week jase was at work by 6 am then he wouldn't get home until 9:30 or 10 each night. My nausea was back full force and Kendyl has about had it watching tv.  I'm so glad she has a good imagination because she became a pirate, fairy, baby, chef, a kangaroo, you name it she imagined she was that.  As cute as they all were, her pirate spiff was my favorite.  She was captain Kendyl and went around saying ahoy and aye aye mateys!
She is trying to give up naps and I can't decide if I am a fan or not. Come bed time she goes right to sleep and climbs in bed like she owns the place.  Come 5 or 6 she is so sleep deprived she gets a good time out.   Either way, she is a good kid and my little partner in crime. She takes good care of me and makes sure I'm happy and not sick.
We are so ready for jase to have a day off. It seems that on his days off it is either really windy or rainy. I'm ready to get out of our house and enjoy Florida. I'm far too pale to be living in this tropical weather.  We're ready for the swimming hole to open!  I miss sea world. I'm dying to feel well enough to go.
While sitting around feeling ill I've become VERY Utah sick. Don't get me wrong, I love it here!  I love those amazing people taking care of me.  I guess I just need my moms help and johns unlimited supply of Popsicles! My friends are having babies that who knows when I will get to meet them and my BFF is getting married.
Ok I'm over my pity party, I'm going to go put on my shorts, flip flops, and head to town. Maybe read a book outside and catch some rays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment