Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mid January

Here we are in the middle of January and there is yet to be any snow. Good news-its supposed to snow tonight! The wind is pretty chilly and strong and we freeze our noses off each time we go out.
Jase is still up to his neck with homework. He is pretty busy with crazy hard classes. Sometimes I look at his homework and I personally think his professors are nuts! On his off time or break time he loves to do gun stuff. Did I mention his reloading bench is in our bedroom!? If that's not redneck.... He is still a hungry boy that loves to eat constantly. He also is addicted to hummus lately.
Kendyl is growing bigger each day. She is starting to walk a lot more like a big girl. This is meaning her legs are closer together and her arms don't flop all over to balance her. I am thinking more and more each day that she needs a little trimming. I am hoping it will help tame the whispyness. An added bonus is we don't have to keep moving her bangs out of her eyes. Her favorite thing to do is splash in the tub. Not just little splashes, its more like she picks the water up and throws it across the room. She loves to say pretty and loves her new necklaces.

As for me, I'm still the same. I love to look on pinterest and try to have crafting hour during Kendyls nap. I also fit in vacuuming, laundry, dishes, showering and anything else you can think of. I am still doing p90x but since its my second round I'm not as adamant of doing it every single day. I am starting to train for running season so when I skip I am at the gym running my heart out. I am a fan of the new BYU-Idahos gym, and here's a perk-Its FREE! My month of no baked goods or real ice cream is going good. I just keep thinking a little bit more longer. Pinterest has me full on what I want to bake and eat first.

Well here are just 3 pictures of what we have been up to lately!



Kendyl loves her animals so we had circle time with her fun furry friends!

I absolutely love this outfit on Kendyl. She just looks like a little lamby!




Everybody meet Les! This is Kendyls horse that she LOVES to ride and dance to. He has his own stall between the TV and wall. She loves her horse and were glad he doesn't use the bathroom or has to be fed often!




No comments:

Post a Comment