Monday, July 9, 2012

Goodbye Party

We had a goodbye/Jase graduated party before we left Utah! We were going to fly buddy passes to Florida so we planned the party for a saturday night.  Then next we knew we were good to go on the saturday morning flight.  Then they didn't let me check in online so I called and the lady asked if I was flying with a child and for me to register her then (apparently a big no no!)  so then we got bumped and ended up having to buy last minute one way tickets, which was surprisingly not a bad price!  So with confusion we had to reschedule the party like 3 times but we ended up sticking with the original. 
Shae and August couldn't make it so we went to Surf n Swim the day before!  It was so fun to get out and about and play in the water!  Kendyl loved having a friend and loved the boat they got to float in.  Now Kendyl is always saying "Augi, Augi" for August!



 August and Kendyl
 Me and Shae baby



We had a good turn out to our BBQ we had, considering its prime bear lake and camping time and it was on a saturday mid summer! 
 Im so glad my grandma and grandpa shields could come!  we love them!

 These are some of my moms friends and the famous aunt holly on the right.  They are all such great supporters and they are so so funny and fun! 
 Zack Goff got to come!  Havent seen that guy in forever!  He was part of setting Jase and I up. 
 The Marins!  I used to babysit these kids!  They are such a fun family.  David (the dad) was the one that sang at our wedding!  We love them!
 This is the Barton Family.  Paulette, Justin and Gracie Mae  (oh and little baby boy Barton in her belly!)  We are so thankful they came and we're so excited for them!
 The Bares/Bodilys got to come!  Gosh I just love this family so much!  Bandon (who just got back from the army (i could totally be wrong) is in the red. Brayden is the tallest most fun guy ever on the back left and Jess is the girl beside me.  She is so fun and I seriously think of them as my own family! 
This was Kendyls goodbye party shirt.  It says ciao!  she waves and says ciao!  I thought it was fitting! 
Anyway thats all the pics I was able to take as I was playing hostess too.  Thank you To everyone who came to see us one last time!  We love you so much and we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment