Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exciting things happening!

Jase went in to his graduation appointment to go over which classes he needed to take his last semester (starting in April) to be able to graduate. He was then informed if things transfer here from Weber and the school will accept his higher level classes in place of his lower level classes, he doesn't even need to come back to school next semester! AHHHHHHH Seriously here I was planning out my summer, and next thing I know we could be out of rexburg in about 4 weeks! The only thing is, we don't know if Florida is ready for us or has housing etc until July. So we don't know if we will be living in SLC, Florida, or any ranch inbetween here and Florida until July. No plans are currently being made until we hear from the school. The only this is we have to wait on Weber State and they are always dropping the ball on sending classes over. I don't know if next time I go to Sams Club if I buy a HUGE bag of chicken or a small bag of chicken. I don't know if I finish unpacking or start packing.
So stay tuned to travel our journey and find out where we will be headed, if we will be headed. I feel like this is what it would feel like for a boy to be waiting for his mission call.
All in all....Congrats to Jase for working his butt off!

No comments:

Post a Comment