Monday, March 5, 2012

Thin Mint muddy Buddies



No joke, I made this recipe up myself! I was experimenting with the new fave cake batter muddy buddies and thought about how I needed to track down a wal mart to get my fair share of girl scout cookies this season. I looked up this recipe to see if anybody else had tried to make them and all the recipes I had found used actual Thin Mints.... So in reality these muddy buddies were an every March thing.






Here is my year round new favorite recipe!






6 cups rice chex



1/2 bag andes mints crushed



1/2 bag milk chocolate chips



1 cup chocolate cake mix



1/2 cup powdered sugar






Melt the chocolate and pour over the chex. mix carefully then add the cake mix and powdered sugar then mix all together.






you get the crunch from the chex, the minty and chocolate that taste exactly like a thin mint cookie..... and its so so so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment