Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baking Season is upon Me

Some Would say I like to Bake.... Some would say I hate it too!
But whatever you hear, I'm starting to become famous for my Tie Dye cakes.
Do I hate baking them...not really. Do i hate cleaning up the Mess....YES.
But I do however love the outcome of my finished project.
So bring on Feb. Birthdays cause I am ready to Roll!


So I saw this cake on the Internet and thought WOW!... I wanna learn! It was SO easy its not even funny. (I have pictures of my cakes somewhere but I honestly can't find them so i borrowed this off of google images) Anyway Its simply cake mix, food coloring and some mixing. Easy as that! I will get into more detail if u want it.



And secondly, I'm loving these puppies lately! I call them the Cake mix cookies. I got the Idea from Jase's mom and decided I wanted to try ALL cake mixes. So far I have just made them with spice cake only cause my bootylicious is getting to bootyish! (if u know what I mean)
All you do is:
  • Get a box of your favorite cake mix. (p.s Idaho shame on you for NOT having red velvet cake mix.... seriously who doesn't sell this!?)
  • Mix 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup of oil

Mix this all up and roll into little balls.... Bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.

Seriously These are the easiest and best cookies. I'm So excited for Valentines Day. Iget to eat yummy cookies and the next day is Jase's Birthday and that means CAKE! Yes I am a fat girl trapped inside a semi smaller body.

No comments:

Post a Comment