Monday, January 31, 2011

First Up spotlight:MOM

MY MOM!


How cool is my MOM!? She took me to Hawaii, TWICE! (hey lets make that a THIRD time soon eh!?) Both the pictures above are pics from each trip!
Her favorite color is GREEN, She LOVES Keith Urban, She drives and awesome ACURA, She will go to the end of the earth and back for me! She loves to go on Vacation, especially the BEAUTIFUL beach! She loves to laugh and tells the best jokes. She has never let me down. She knows the coolest card trick that WOWS me every time i see it, (even after 21 years!). She is the BEST shopper and gets the BEST deals. She puts her family before herself. She is always there to support us in whatever we do.....except the bad things...she will fight and fight until you do what is right! (that should be a song!)
Anyway I love my mom and Im not afraid to say it. She is the best and I am so happy to have her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment