Thursday, June 9, 2011

The best chicken enchiladas

This week Jase is in Kansas. I decided I would come to Utah cause I missed my family and I couldn't work anyway so why not come on down. I haven't seen my Best Friend Jessica in so long, so I packed up Kendyl and headed to her house. We decided we wanted to make some chicken enchiladas. Her mom makes so good ones but they are too spicy for Jess. :) So she kinda just made up this recipe. We were so nervous to eat it, but it was so good I want to make them again this week!
Here is the recipe!
SAUCE:
1 jar Alfredo sauce
2 cans green chili sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
couple dashes of crushed red pepper
1 jalapeno chopped up

Boil your chicken and shred
coat the bottom of your pan with the "sauce"
spread chicken, sauce and some cheese in each tortilla
wrap up and place in pan. Pretty simple, so do i really need to explain it? When finished filling up your pan with enchiladas pour remaining sauce ALL over the top. It will look pretty soupy but this is good. Top with Cheese. (we used some cheddar and some mozzarella) Put in the oven at 350 for 30 min. Let cool and serve.

Thanks for letting me eat these Melba!

2 comments: