Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chicken pot pie!

Ok so this recipe is Super Easy and SO super yummy. Seriously Pot pie is my comfort food. Anyway so try this cause its so easy and so good and you can have leftovers!
Ingredients
  • Bag of Frozen Vegetables. (I get the one with brocoli, cauliflower, carrots... but whatever fits your fancy)
  • 1 Chicken breast cooked then chopped or cubed (seriously if u want to make it easier and faster just put in a can of chicken.
  • Pie crust (either make your own or buy the pre made kind from the store.)
  • 1 normal size can cream of chicken soup (I use cream of celery or mushroom... doesn't matter)

Optional

  • any other vegetables u would like. I usually add a few mushrooms.

combine vegetables (still frozen), cooked chicken and can of soup in a bowl and mix together. Add whatever seasons you would like. I usually put in garlic salt and powder, pepper and season salt.... other put in chicken rub, really its your preference. Line your round pie pan with the bottom crust, Fill with your mixture, then put the top crust on top. Pinch the edges all fancy and then cut out a design out of the top. Anything you want. I have done the letter "T" and last night I made a flower. Bake at 400 for 45-50 minutes. Let stand for about 5-10 minutes before serving! mmm mmm mmm! Love this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment