Friday, March 4, 2011
As promised we are having Jase do his 25 random facts.... but from my point of view.
1. my favorite thing to do is hunt.
2. i love my wife so much... I think she gets wife of a lifetime award.
3. One of the best days of my life was when Kendyl was born.
4. I used to play little league baseball in my socks and sandals...Tayler likes to laugh at me for it.
5. i played every sport and ran track in college.
6. I used to put antlers on my neighbors head, make him crawl around and my friends and I would shoot him with foam arrows... it was called "hunting"
7. i served my mission in the Chicago South Mission.
8. Once when we were on the ranch my truck caught on fire.
9. I think i have the coolest and had the coolest boss in the world...(one of them was my dad!)
10. i wear cowboy boots every day
11. I love seafood, Tayler hates it but i eat her favorite food... she wont eat mine!
12. I love all my cars to be the color white
13. I am the best fly fisherman around
14. My dad used to make me yell what i did wrong off the front porch 10 times when i got in trouble.
15. My favorite food is anything with a good salsa on it.
16. I can spot a deer or an elk from 7 miles away
17. I have driven through a tornado
18. If i dont know the answer...my answer is always 7
19. My favorite movie is Son in law
20. my favorite animal is a Mule deer
21. my favorite color is Sunset pink
22. I once chopped my sisters ponytail off
23. my favorite place to be is on the mountain
24. I hate any rattling noises.
25. In the winter i film deer and in the spring they shed their antlers and i find em and in the fall i hunt them.